TiVimate is a media player that can be used to stream IPTV.
- First, download and install the TiVimate app following these instructions:
- Once the installation is complete, open TiVimate and click Add Playlist.
- Enter the m3u link your received from Franqie. Make sure you enter this link accurately or it will not work.
- Wait until the playlist loads (you may have to exit the app and re-open it to see the list).
- Press the left arrow on your Fire Stick remote to see playlist categories, then left again to get to TiVimate app settings.
- In settings, go to TV Guide and choose to enter a Guide URL. Enter your Franqie EPG link.
- Next, change Update interval in days from 10 to 1.
- Enable the Update TV Guide on app start option, then return to the Settings menu.
- Go to Playback and enable the Confirm exit by second press Back option.
- Exit Settings and return to your playlist categories. Use the left and right buttons on your remote to navigate the listings.