If you’d like to record a show, match, or movie for later viewing, one of the easiest options is to use VLC media player. VLC player is primarily available for Windows and Android. It can also be found on certain smart TV models that have browser apps such as Sony smart TVs.
- Download VLC media player here: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
- Connect VLC media player to your Franqie account.
- Once the player is connected, go to View>Advanced Controls.
- Enable the record feature in Advanced Controls.
- You can now click the red button to record. The file will be saved to a folder. To stop, simply hit the red button again.