If you have any type of Android Box but do not have an IPTV Set Top Box, you can configure your existing box so that you can stream IPTV services. However, this workaround will not give you the same high-quality, cable-like service as a Set Top Box. If you are looking for a higher-quality experience, you’ll need to purchase a Set Top Box.
- Go to Google Play on your Android box
- Search for the words STB Emulator
- Install the Free version of StbEmu
- Click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner:
- Select Settings
- In Settings, go to Profiles
- You can either add a new profile or edit an existing profile. We recommend adding a new profile so you don’t interfere with the settings on any existing profile.
- Find the MAC Address as shown below and send it to us. Your subscription will be linked to the box’s MAC Address.
- After you receive a Portal url from Franqie, go to Portal Settings:
- Enter the Portal url your received:
- Press OK to save.
Your stbEmu should now update your channel list and allow you to watch Cloud TV. It is normal for there to be some delay as the box downloads the channel from the server for the first time. If it takes an excessively long time, check your internet connection. If you are still having problems, restart the box.