If you’re experiencing issues when you try to connect your Enigma 2 device to your Franqie account, here are some options you can try:
You may need to install a plugin on your device.
The plugins vary by device:
- “Mips32el” is used for most boxes, such as VU zero, Vu Duo, Zgemma and most openpli 4 or later boxes.
- “Mipsel” is generally used for older boxes and dm800 clones with old openpli 2.1
- “sh4” is used for boxes like spark.
- “armv7a” is used by newer boxes like vu 4k and gigablue sf4008.
If you don’t see your device listed, you can always find the recommended plugin by doing a search.
Once you have identified which plugin you need, follow these steps:
1. Connect your device to your PC using a LAN cable.
2. Download and install DCC or Putty.
3. Connect to your device with telnet protocol in Putty and run one of these commands (depends on the CPU architecture).
4. Connect your device to a monitor (TV) and run the plugin (links below).
5. Provide us the MAC address.