Amazon Fire Stick is a powerful media streaming box that works with an ordinary TV and an internet connection. Many IPTV users use the media streaming app Kodi to stream their internet content.
There are two ways to install the app:
Method 1: Direct Download
- Go to Settings and scroll down to System.
- Find Developer Options and Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to the App Store and install Downloader (by eSaba).
- Once the Downloader is successfully installed, open it and paste in the following link:
- Click Download
- Kodi should now be installed on your Fire Stick.
Method 2: Apps2Fire
This method requires you to install Kodi first on your Android phone.
- On your TV, go to Settings> System> Developer Options. Enable Apps from unknown sources. For security, disable this option once your installation is complete.
- Find your Fire Stick IP address by going to Settings >System> About>Network. Make a note of the IP address.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and install Apps2Fire, inserting the IP address from Step 2 when prompted.
- Install Kodi on your Android phone.
- Go to Menu, then click the Upload button. Find Kodi in the apps list.
- Installation should start. If you see an error message this indicates that this method likely won’t work on your device. Try method 1 above instead.