Perfect Player is a popular app for watching CloudTV on Android Phones, Android Box, Android TV V2, and Amazon Fire TV/Stick.
How to Download and Install Perfect Player
- 1. Download Perfect Player from http://niklabs.com/
- 2. Open Perfect Player
- 3. Open Perfect Player Settings Menu (cog icon)
- 4. Select General
- 5. Select Playlist 1
- 6. Enter the m3u link you received from Franqie (it should look similar to this: http://ourdns:port/get.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts)
- 7. Give the playlist a name
- 8. Select OK
- 9. Select EPG 1
- 10. Enter the your xmltv link. This will use the same username and password as your m3u link. Simply substitute them for the x’s in this link: http://ourdns:port/xmltv.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx
- 11. Change the setting Download if no data on current date to Download once a day (click the small triangle to see a dropdown menu)
- 12. Select OK
- 13. Press Back twice
- 14. If you are using a TV, press the 3 line button on your remote. If you are using a touch screen, touch the small square icon in the top left.
- 15. Change EPG> Show EPG to EPG> Hide EPG
You should see a Channel List and EPG (Program guide). If you don’t see them, the most common issue is typos in your URLs, so check carefully!