If you are experiencing buffering issues on your Smart TV, you can try the following:
Note: these instructions assume your TV is connected to your internet router via cable. We do not recommend using WiFi.
- Turn off the TV, unplug it for 1 minute, then plug it in and turn it back on.
- If that doesn’t work, restart your router.
If you are still having trouble, go to the Smart IPTV app menu and follow these steps:
- Change the Stream Player Type from WEBOS to NC auto or vice versa.
- If you have HLS mode as an option, turn it off.
- If you are still having trouble, you may need to reset your router. Instructions here.
- If all else fails, try reinstalling the app.
As a final note, be aware that VOD (Video on Demand) uses a lot of cache, and many Smart TVs do not have much memory. Using a USB stick to augment the memory may help.