One of the ways you can enjoy Cloud TV directly on your smart TV is using the Smart IPTV app (sold separately). You can download it from the App Store if you have a Samsung or LG TV (and a few other brands). Smart IPTV, or SIPTV supports EPG, Picons, and grouping as long as your m3u link has options.
Setting up Cloud TV on the Smart IPTV App
- Before you begin, make sure you have your m3u link handy. You can find it in your order confirmation email or by visiting My Account on our website. Your m3u link should look similar to this:
Make sure your link says “m3u_plus” as highlighted above.
- Download and install the Smart IPTV App from you TV’s App Store. You’ll receive a 7-day free trial. Once the trial is up, you’ll need to register the app, either directly or by ordering a registration on Franqie.com.
- Open the Smart IPTV App on your device.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/. You should see this screen:
- Where you see Reset playlist, at the bottom of the page, enter your MAC address (this is optional, but recommended).
- Click Reset (also optional but recommended).
- Enter your MAC address under Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update slightly higher on the page.
- In the Link box, enter your m3u link from Franqie
- If you’re having trouble, try checking the box labelled Keep online
- Click Add Link
- If you’re still having trouble, start again from Step 5