In general, you can switch packages when your current subscription expires. However, as our Terms and Conditions state, all orders are final. You cannot change packages mid-subscription except under the following limited conditions:
1. If the subscription is faulty or there is a technical issue in our system.
- Technical issues must last a minimum of 3 days.
- Technical issues such as buffering, lagging, or channel issues are not covered. Please use a free trial to make sure your subscription works in your region before purchasing a package.
2. A subscription that was activated in error by our team (an investigation will be conducted to confirm this).
- For example: The customer ordered one three-month Forrest subscription and one three-month Entry subscription, but received a three-month Forrest subscription and a three-month Classic subscription. In this case we would change the order.
- Subscriptions that are activated in error due to the customer’s mistake are not covered.
- These situations will be addressed on a case to case basis on the Admin’s discretion.