We’re so pleased you’d like to extend your subscription! To renew, first make sure that you have an active m3u subscription. If your subscription has already expired you will need to order a new subscription instead of renewing. You can check whether your subscription is still active here: CHECK SUBSCRIPTION
Next, make sure you have the m3u link for your active subscription and follow these simple steps:
- Go to the subscriptions page as if you are making a new order.
- Select your current package (i.e. if you have a Classic subscription, you will select Classic again). If you would like to change your subscription type, simply order a new subscription rather than renewing.
- At check-out, select the “Renew existing subscription” option.
- Enter the m3u link for your current subscription where it says “What item to extend.” Your link should look similar to this:
- Complete your payment and order.
- Your new order will start as soon as your existing subscription expires.
When you check your order status you should see a new, extended expiration date as shown below: