To use Cloud TV you will need a high-speed internet connection (at least 6.0 Mbps) preferably connected via Ethernet, and a device that connects to the internet. Depending on what device you'd like to watch on, you may need a media player application of some kind.
You have 3 different options as to how you will use your subscription:
Click on any of the below to see a setup guide.
1. Standard m3u
You can use a standard m3u format on several devices and applications including:
- Smart IPTV app for Samsung and LG TV (and some others)
- Perfect Player on Android Phone, Android Box Android TV V2, Amazon Fire TV/Stick
- GSE app on SmartPhone, Tablet, AppleTV
- VLC media player on computer
2. MAG device
Here are some of the devices and applications where you can use a MAG subscription:
3. Enigma V2
Not sure where to start?
- If you're using a laptop or desktop computer, VLC is a free media player with fairly simple setup.
- If you're using your phone or a tablet, consider using the GSE app.
- If you have a smart TV, you'll want to use the Smart IPTV app.
All these options require the standard m3u subscription.
Still confused? We can help. Email email@example.com with your questions.