If you own a MAG box, and auto-update is ON, then you would get the new version of the software installed when it gets available, that might make your box not watchable for some of the services (Specially Entry subscription|). The trick then is to DOWNGRADE your box to a software version which does not have that block.
Before you downgrade, don't forget to disable automatic update in the Embedded Portal:
1. Load Embedded Portal
2. Select Settings
3. Select Software autoupdate
4. In Autoupfate select Disabled
5. Press OK to save the changes.
To downgrade your device, please follow the guide bellow.
1) On USB - drive, the file system FAT32, copy the file below on the root
If your STB MAG-200/250 several USB connectors then use to update the rear connector.
2) On a USB drive should the directory MAG250 that contain two files imageupdate and bootstrap
3) Enter The BIOS
> How to enter the BIOS setup (bootloader menu) MAG-250?
a) Power off STB MAG200/250.
b) Press and hold the «menu» on the remote (or the power button on the front panel).
c) Without releasing the «menu» (or the power button on the front panel) Power on STB MAG/250.
4) Select “Upgrade Tools”, pressing enter on the remote control to the right
5) Select “USB Bootstrap”
6) Connect the USB flash drive and click OK to confirm the beginning of the update process
7) Wait for the update, STB will reboot.
Note: You download the firmware here
For MAG 250 & 254 you can download the firmware here: MAG 254 Firmware
For more info, please reach us at email@example.com