This small instruction explains how you can enjoy Cloud TV directly on your TV using the popular Smart IPTV app (sold separately). The app is downloadable for free from the app stores of Samsung, LG and some other TV brands. The app has a free trial period of 7 days. If you decide to keep the app, you will need to purchase the app for further use (one time cost).
Here the simple steps to get you going;
- Make sure you have the m3u link of your subscription ready, you should have received your personal link separately. The link looks like this (please be aware, the link below is not your link, this is an example only!!!);
Make sure, your link has the type "m3u_plus" as shown in the example above!!
- Download and install the Smart IPTV App from your TV App Store, the app has a free trial of 7 days after installation. After these 7 days you will have to choose to register the app or not (you can register directly or order a registration on Franqie.com)
- Open the Smart IPTV App on your device
- When you open the Smart IPTV App the first time or in Trial mode, you will see the MAC address of that device
- Please take note of the MAC address of the device you are installing your subscription on
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/, below an illustration of that page;
- Optional (but preferred): Type your MAC address (as noted from step 4) under the Reset playlist section (bottom of page)
- Optional (but preferred): Click "Reset" button
- Type your MAC address (as noted from step 4) under the Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update section
- Type your m3u link as noted in step 1 in the same row as meant in step 9 in field "Link" (example: http://clientportal.link:8080/get.php?username=tW6xr2ewcuvN&password=0KWefwdq5WBCJ&type=m3u_plus&output=ts)
- Optional (not preferred): If things don't work out as you expect and you keep loosing your list, try to check the ckeckbox "Keep online"
- Click "Add Link" button
- If problems occur, start over from step 7